Saturday, December 11, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog, Northern Book Reviews!

In this blog, I plan on reviewing books that I've read up here in the frozen tundra of Northern Saskatchewan. What a surprise, right?

In terms of reading interests, please know that I just love to read. I'll most probably be reviewing both fiction and non-fiction books. I suspect that the novels reviewed here will be both adult literature and young adult (that's what happens when you're a high school English teacher), and that non-fiction will be primarily related to historical or political topics.

All of this could change, though.

Feel free to comment with your own opinions of all texts.I love sharing ideas, and if you know any good books that I should read, please mention too.

All reviews will also be posted on librarything.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete